- Feeding Method :
– Electronic Mechanical & Pneumatic systems
- Feeding time :
– 0.5 ~ 0.6 Seconds
- Electric Spec. :
– SMPS Controlled
- Button Hole :
– 2 & 4 Holes- Standard, 3 Holes- Optional
- Button Dia :
– 8~30 mm**
- Button Tickness :
– 1.0~8.0 mm**
- This robot mechansism device is used to feed the buttons to the button clamp on the button sewing machine.
- Operator no need to align the holes of button.
- With its increased feeding speed, the sewing machine head speed can be used upto maximum, which results in higher productivity. Using this device a beginner shows double productivity than skilled operaters.
- Special button machine work clamp is provided along with BK-17 as per machine make.
- Transfer pin of different sizes provided with BK-17 as standard accessories.
- One body type loosening clamp – automatic loosening clamp position so easy loading of button manually also
- Easy Button measure – easy button change, just one touch, one time can set button width and thickness together
- Eaasy Micro Adjustment – to control facing of button in-vibrator
- Two times cutting – can select after single or double trimming to supply button to work clamp
- Cyclic program – We can select the number of button patterns where we need regular button supply & whenever we dont need button supply so we can fix button manually
Point button – Can be programmed to load the other size button by hand
- Supply button – Automatic button supply in absence of no button in work clamp
- X,Y adjustment – Easy to set the X & Y axis for transfer pin setting to needle
- High quality SMC cylinders solenoid assembly used
- in shirts can achieve 1200 – 1650 * buttons per hour
- can installation any brand lockstitch button sewing machines
- easy installoation
- easy button change by one touch
- no need expert, any one can operate
- touch type display and easy volume controlling
- It is new thechnology, clamp type of shank button stitching MC.
- Can operation many size of shank button.
- No need a tool for put the shank button to the button sewing MC.
it can put by hand easily.
- It can install JUKI lock stitch button sewing(BK2-LS) and JUKI chain stitch button sewing(BK-2-CS).
- No need electronic power, using air system only.
This is the BK-17 Document Tutorial.
There are 15 tutorial videos in total.
- Install order
- Language setting
- X, Y axis
- Checking install up
- Measure button size
- Vibration speed
- Button Memory
- Button error
- Short & Long spin
- Point button
- Reset working cycle
- Pin change button
- Reset count
- Clamp open button
- Cycle of a work
1. Install order
2. Language setting
3. X, Y axis
4. Checking install up
5. Measure button size
6. Vibration speed
7. Button Memory
8. Button error
9. Short & Long spin
10. Point button
11. Reset working cycle
12. Pin change button
13. Reset count
14. Clamp open button
15. Cycle of a work